Small Monday #17


Today in my Link Party - Small Monday - LED flashlight. Once there were light bulbs and now reigns LEDs. Today, a photo of my flashlight that shines like hell. A small thing and illuminates everything.

Why I took the picture? Because small is beautiful. If you have interesting photos (and certainly you have) insects, flowers, objects and small details which do not all pay attention, I invite you.



Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.
I link with: image-in-ing

4 komentarze:

  1. I don't have any macro images to share but am glad that you came by our linkup at image-in-ing - I always enjoy seeing your "small stuff". You have shared some beautiful photos through the months1
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/12/beautiful-saint-maarten.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Yes, that reminds me we've got to buy another emergency LED light:) Happy Monday:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Circles are interesting to me. Cool image.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. No macro images from me at the moment but I'll be sure to link up when I do.
    Amazing close up. Thanks for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń